The denim paper Jeans, is a unique paper handmade from denim waste. The result is a sustainable paper that reveals its great environmental value.
Material: 100% denim
Maximum sheet size: 50 x 70 cm
Color: blue (shade of blue may vary from sheet to sheet) Grammage: 300 g (may vary)
Printing: digital and offset
What is denim paper?
The denim paper Jeans is made exclusively from denim waste that we sort and recycle into paper.
We take back used denim garments that are not to be recycled and turn them into an environmentally friendly paper with a deep blue color. It is as soft to the touch as our white Cotton paper. The blue color of this paper is the result of mixing the garments, as no chemical dyes are added during the manufacturing process.
What can you print with denim paper?
Paper made from denim textile can be printed digitally and offset, and is one of the most surprising creative printing papers. It is also a 100% sustainable solution for all companies looking for a different, creative and original support for their printing jobs.
A6 Eco-Friendly Flyer
Eco-Friendly Business Cards
A5 Eco-Friendly Card
Denim paper characteristics
Durability: Denim paper is strong and firm, which makes it safe and easy to handle.
Sustainability: Denim paper is safe for the environment as it is made from recycled materials and is biodegradable.
Texture: Denim paper is soft and has a unique texture. In addition, the detail of the paper is unique because it shows the small fibers of recycled denim.
Advantages of denim paper?
Denim paper has several advantages, including:
1. Aesthetics: Denim paper has an attractive and original appearance, as well as a peculiar color that brings liveliness to any design.
2. Recyclability: Denim paper is recyclable and can be reused several times before being discarded. This reduces the amount of waste generated and contributes to the conservation of natural resources.
3. Texture: Denim paper has a unique texture that will give a different touch to any design.
Denim paper applications
Denim paper can be used in a wide variety of applications, such as:
1. Prints: This type of paper is perfect for printing, especially with white ink.
2. Making bags: Thanks to its texture and thickness this paper becomes a resistant material perfect for making small gift bags.
3. Labels: Another option is to use denim textile paper to make labels; by including the denim material in its composition, it makes the label completely original and different.