Personalized stationery ideas
Give personalized stationery to your employees and clients
Company stationery is a way to strengthen your company’s brand image and improve customer perception.
Seed Paper Notebook
Plantable Box Calendar
Custom plantable coasters
Find out what personalized stationery we can offer you
At Sheedo Studio we have been especially meticulous to offer products that are ecological, of high quality, environmentally friendly and above all…plantable!
- Plantable pencil: made from recycled paper, the seeds are located at the tip, in a biodegradable rice starch capsule that preserves them perfectly until the end of their function. You can give it a double use by planting it, and in a few days you will get a beautiful plant that will give light and life to your desk.
- Plantable pen: we have designed this eco-friendly pen with seeds so that it is easy to recycle, by separating the kraft body from the BIC lead, no more losing or biting caps! In this case, just…plant it!
- Plantable calendars: we offer two different types: the classic triangular calendar, with the novelty that each page of the month contains a different seed and its cover is made of cotton paper. Once the month is over, you can plant the page, in a couple of days it will germinate a plant that will remind you of all the moments lived that month. On the other hand, there is the box calendar, with a genuine design where the plantable pages are also presented in a small self-mountable box.
- Plantable notebooks: On the one hand, we have the Plantable Notebook with 50 pages of recycled paper. The page with seeds is located just after the cover and has a dotted line so that it can be easily separated from the notebook for planting. On the other hand, the plantable booklet, thinner and ideal for fairs or conferences, in this case the front and back covers are made of seed paper.
- Plantable coaster: made from 100% recycled cardboard, one end of the coaster contains flower seeds attached with a natural glue. As soon as it comes into contact with water, the glue melts, the seeds detach and begin to germinate.
Choose your favorites and customize them to your liking, you will leave all your employees and collaborators speechless with these responsible and innovative products…for sure!
Why is it a good idea to give personalized stationery as a gift?
Gifting personalized stationery either with your logo or with inspirational messages creates a sense of belonging and pride among employees, strengthening brand identity and promoting team cohesion. In addition, you are still providing office supplies, which are useful and practical for the day-to-day running of the company and both your employees and your collaborators will find them a great way to get organized and be more productive.
Sustainable personalized stationery can also be an effective way to promote corporate events or social responsibility initiatives, conveying a positive message that is consistent with the company’s values.
Using eco-friendly personalized stationery is a smart and responsible decision, which shows the company’s commitment to sustainability, strengthens brand identity and generates a positive image in employees, customers and the community in general.
It also contributes to environmental conservation and encourages more responsible business practices.
Benefits of giving personalized stationery as a gift
Using personalized stationery is a great way to stand out and strengthen your brand. By offering this type of stationery, you can create a professional and cohesive image in all your business communications. Here are some of its benefits:
- Ideal for promoting your brand.
- Brings professionalism and cohesion to your company.
- Helps to differentiate you from the competition.
- Perfect as a gift for your employees and clients.
- It is a great marketing strategy.
By investing in personalized stationery, you are making an investment in your company’s identity and reputation, which can help you establish a competitive advantage in the marketplace and leave a lasting impression on your customers.