GENERAL AND CONTRACTING POLICY
INTRODUCCIÓN Y DATOS DE LA EMPRESAINTRODUCTION AND COMPANY DETAILS:
Owner: SHEEDO PAPER, S.L.
Registered office: Calle Doctor Esquerdo, 126. 28007. Madrid
TAX IDENTIFICATION CODE: B87922936
Mercantile Register of Madrid, entry 17088195.
Telephone: +34 910 34 22 22 34
At Sheedo we are experts in original, eco-friendly corporate gifts. We combine creativity and sustainability to create eco-friendly products and corporate gifts that can be planted.
Sheedo brings nature closer to people, offering an unforgettable experience to the recipient.
A simple piece of paper gives you the opportunity to create life and give back to planet earth.
Everything starts with a small action: Even the tallest tree was a seed.
1. SHIPPING POLICY
- Orders placed through the online shop sheedostudio.com will be carried out at the customer’s choice by the postal service by regular mail service of 3 working days, the deadlines are subject to extension for reasons beyond the control of Sheedo. For example strikes, road closures, overloading of the logistics service, loss, among others. The cost of transport is remitted on the website sheedostudio.com in the payment platform when processing an online order.
- All orders placed through our online sales channel will be carried out by the courier companies Correos Express (0-30kg) or DB Schenker (+15kg). Under no circumstances will the customer have the option of collecting the goods by their own means.
- The delivery time for the latter will be 24 or 48 hours in the peninsula and 72 hours in the Balearic and Canary Islands.
- The customer must indicate beforehand the delivery address, telephone number and full name if different from the billing address. Failure to do so will result in Sheedo taking the billing address as the delivery address.
- Sheedo shall not be liable for delays in delivery resulting from customers’ misinformation to Sheedo in the handling and shipping process due to missing information or absence of the recipient at the address provided at the time of delivery.
- Any customs surcharges shall in any case be paid by the customer. It is the customer’s responsibility to be aware in advance of any extra costs that may be incurred due to customs clearance.
- In the event of logistical problems, the customer must arrange a solution with the courier company. Sheedo undertakes to provide the customer with all information relating to the shipment in order to facilitate the location of the shipment and the handling of the incident.
- In the event of breakage during shipment or loss of goods, Sheedo shall be liable for the goods, either by refunding the proportionate amount corresponding to the part of the order that is defective or lost, or by replacing or replacing the goods as soon as possible.
- Delivery times may be affected by causes external to Sheedo (strikes, weather incidents, seasonal campaigns, etc.). Sheedo cannot be held responsible for such delays.
2. RETURNS POLICY
- Returns policy (Withdrawal and its consequences, exchanges, return of defective products).
- The deadline for returns is 10 days after the customer receives the defective order. The delivery date can be checked by means of the information provided by the external carrier.
- In the event of a defective product, the customer must notify Sheedo in writing, providing pictures, and Sheedo will evaluate the incident and provide a response within 5 days.
- If Sheedo Studio confirms that the product is defective, the customer can choose between two options:
– Sheedo Studio will repeat the product free of charge, within the usual deadlines, always trying to give the highest priority to the repetition.
– Sheedo Studio will offer the amount of the defective order as a discount for the next order.
In any case, Sheedo Studio will not refund the amount.
- Policy for orders including samples (prices, quantities, production lead times)
- The production deadlines start from the confirmation of the AAFF (Final Artwork) and the payment of the order. The invoice is considered paid on receipt of an official bank receipt or receipt of the money in the account, except for orders paid by credit card, which shall be considered as paid immediately.
- Sample production times shall be a maximum of 7 working days.
- Production times for orders can range from 8 to 20 working days. They vary depending on the product and quantity. For larger quantities, Sheedo will advise the customer of changes to delivery times.
- Quotations will be valid for 30 days for the stipulated price. After that date, Sheedo reserves the right to change prices and rates offered subject to orders and their specialities.
- Prices will be shown to the customer on the website, by means of quotations or standard tariffs, and in such case, the price will be firm when the customer chooses products from such a tariff and moves to a nominal quotation.
- The minimum production quantity will be 50 pcs.
- The first day of production will begin to count if both the AAFF (Final Arts) and the payment of the order have been sent before 14h of that day, otherwise, the first day of production will begin to count the next day.
3. DATA PROTECTION AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The General Terms and Conditions of Business regulate the relationship of purchase and sale between the company Sheedo Paper S.L. and the user or customer, in accordance with the legal stipulations, in particular, Law 7/1998 of 13 April on General Conditions of Contract, Law 3/2014 of 27 March amending the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users, Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Law 7/1996 of 15 January on the Regulation of Retail Trade, and Law 34/2002 of 11 July, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
Sheedo Paper S.L. reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate, without notice, in the General Conditions. Such modifications may be made through all its platforms and online channels, as well as by any form admissible in law and shall be binding during the time they are published on the website and until they are not validly modified by subsequent ones.
However, Sheedo Paper S.L., reserves the right to apply, in certain cases, Special Conditions of Contract in preference to these General Conditions when it deems appropriate, announcing them in a timely manner.
The purpose of the website is to offer and advertise the sale of all kinds of promotional items.
The duration of the contract will be linked to the delivery of the product without prejudice to the right of withdrawal.
As a user or customer, you expressly declare that you know, understand and accept the conditions of use and these general terms and conditions of contract. Likewise, you declare to be of legal age and have the legal capacity to access the websites of Sheedo Paper S.L. and contracting through them.
To purchase our products, you can go to the appropriate section of our online shop.
After the purchase process, the customer will receive a confirmation of the same by email. It is essential that during the purchase process the user indicates a valid email address. If within 24 hours from the completion of the order you do not receive the confirmation, please contact Sheedo Paper S.L. in the customer service telephone or by email email@example.com.
All the contents of the website are in Spanish and English.
The Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights shall be applicable for all purposes on the basis of the current law https://www.boe.es/eli/es/lo/2018/12/05/3/con
4. PRODUCTS, QUALITIES, FINISHER, FORMATS AND SEEDS
- Our website sheedostudio.com and those offered in our digital catalogues.
- Our products show prices and will be quoted with personalisation included unless otherwise indicated by the client.
- Our products will be packed in a way that guarantees a good logistic management.
- The formats of our products are offered on our website sheedostudio.com and can be modified at the customer’s request.
- The types of seeds offered on our website sheedostudio.com will be the seeds considered “standard” may make variations at the request of the customer may incur variations in price and delivery times.
- All product features, especially the quality of printing and paper weight, can be found on the website sheedostudio.com, more specifically in the explanatory page of each product and on the purchase page of each product.
5. PAYMENT POLICY
- All orders will be paid in advance for the confirmation of the order. The payment of the order, in case of payment by credit card through TPV will be accepted at the moment. In the case of payment by bank transfer, proof of payment must be provided by sending a bank receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case of not sending a bank receipt, the payment will not be proven until the actual receipt of the money.
6. VAT AND INVOICING
- All orders will be subject to the applicable Value Added Tax (21%), other tax rates may be added at the customer’s request.
- The order will be invoiced to the customer and the customer may request changes to the tax details before the end of the current quarter.
- The germination of all our products is guaranteed.
- In case of defective germination Sheedo reserves the right to check the germination. For this reason, the customer will have to deliver part of the product at his own logistic costs.
8. LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMERS
- Upon request, Sheedo will provide the customer with all information relevant to the correct use of its products, as well as storage guidelines or bad practices.
- Sheedo shall not be liable for malfunctions of its products due to negligence or disregard of instructions for use.
- Sheedo will not be responsible for defective products caused by errors in the AAFF (Final Artwork) provided by the customer.
- Designs produced by Sheedo will always be submitted for testing and acceptance by the customer. After checking and acceptance by the customer of the visible elements, the final AAFF (Final Artwork) provided by the customer will be considered final and no claims for defects can be made at a later date.
- The AAFF (Final Artwork) provided by the customer must include a minimum of 3mm of bleed (bleed) and cut or boundary marks.
- In the event of a repetition being necessary due to an error in the AAFF provided or accepted by the customer, the customer shall bear the costs of such repetition.
9. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The company Sheedo Paper S.L. with registered trademark in the register of patents and trademarks, reserves the exclusive right to use and exploit this under Law 17/2001 of 7 December, Trademarks. . https://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2001-23093
10. EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL AND DISCLAIMERS
- Production deadlines may be affected by causes beyond Sheedo’s control (strikes, weather incidents, seasonal campaigns, etc.). In such cases, Sheedo shall not be held responsible for such delays. Such delays shall in no way justify the customer’s failure to pay.
- Sheedo reserves the right of withdrawal on the services contracted by the user not subject to reimbursement for non-compliance with the aforementioned policies.
11. SUGGESTIONS, COMMENTS AND COMPLAINTS
All comments or complaints must be submitted in writing by the customer to Sheedo. These will be dealt with via our email address email@example.com