Corporate Welcome Pack
The box contains:
– Cardboard box size S, printed on the cover 1 ink.
– Organic soft cover notebook, printed in 1 ink on the cover
– Basil seed pen with personalised blister pack, printed on both sides
– Wildflower seeds clay kit, personalised with a 5x5cm sticker
– A6 paper card with chamomile seeds printed in full colour on both sides
What are our Corporate Welcome Packs?
The Corporate Welcome Pack is designed to offer ecological and quality products to the customers and employees of a company.
SMALL ECO-FRIENDLY BOX
CLAY PLANTING KIT (basil)
ECO-FRIENDLY NOTEBOOK 50 PAGES (chamomile)
PLANTABLE PEN (mustard)
A6 SEED PAPER FLYER (wild flowers)
For our corporate welcome kits, we have selected an assortment of quality products that respect the environment, including:
- Screen-printed S-box: made from recycled cardboard, it provides a soft and smooth finish, ideal for adding any design to the lid.
2. Screen-printed notebook: the cover is made from kraft cardboard, providing flexibility and strength, it also contains a page of our seeded plantable paper. The cover can be screen printed in one ink, adding a personal or corporate touch… you choose!
3. Clay Kit: contains a terracotta pot, a tablet of dehydrated soil, an envelope with seeds sealed with a sticker, all packed in a microflute cardboard box with a white sticker.
4. Flyer A6: Print on our seeded paper the message you want to convey with your corporate welcome pack.
5. Plantable pen: It has the great advantage that it can be easily recycled by separating the kraft cardboard body from the plastic BIC lid. And thanks to the seed capsule at the tip of the cap… it can be planted!
Welcome pack technical sheet
Materials: FSC microflute cardboard
Personalisation: Printed in 1 ink on the lid
Kraft soft cover
100 pages / 50 sheets of recycled paper + 1 sheet of plantable paper | Binding: PUR
Personalisation: Printed in 1 ink on the front cover
The body of the pen is made of recycled cardboard, the ink container is made of plastic (BIC), the blister is made of 300gr FSC paper. The capsule containing the seeds is made of rice starch.
Customisation: The blister can be personalised in full colour on both sides.
Weight of the box : 0,445kg
A6 SEED PAPER Size: 10,5×14,8cm
Seeds: wild flowers
Personalisation: Full colour print on both sides
CLAY KIT Terracotta pot (without hole), dehydrated soil tablet, envelope with seeds closed with a sticker, microflute cardboard box with white sticker.
Personalisation: The sticker can be personalised in full colour.
Our delivery times for mainland Spain are:
8 working days.
Production will start once we receive the final artwork file and payment / proof of payment, before 2pm of that day. Otherwise, the first day of production will begin the following day.
What are Corporate Welcome Packs?
Giving Corporate Welcome Packs is a way to make new employees feel welcome and valued from the start.
These boxes not only give them something tangible to remember the company by, but also give them an insight into the company culture. This can help employees better understand where they work and can also help generate a sense of community. Corporate Welcome Kits can also be an excellent way to promote the company’s products and services, as well as the culture and values that the company promotes.
Who are Corporate Welcome Packs for?
If you are a company that is committed to eco-friendly values… have you stopped to think about whether your Corporate Welcome Pack really represent your company? Often, we don’t take into account the small details, and it’s often the small details that make the difference!
Sustainable Corporate Welcome Packs are an excellent way to show new employees that the company cares about the environment.
They are also a way to contribute to sustainability by using products made from recycled materials or organic products. This shows new employees that the company is aware of its responsibility towards the environment, which can help generate a sense of pride and commitment to the company. They also help reduce environmental impact and waste by showing new employees that the company believes in the value of sustainability.