Mini succulent plants
Materials: terracotta pot, soil, succulent, microflute cardboard box with window, customizable sticker 5,2 x 5,2 cm.
Weight: 263 gr. | Size: 11 x 8,5 x 8,5 cm.
- Succulent with a terracotta pot
- Materials: microflute cardboard box with window, personalized with a sticker.
- Size of the box: 11 x 8,5 x 8,5 cm.
- Approximate size of the tree: 11 x 7.5 cm.
- Type of plant: Different types of succulents. They are randomly selected. selection.
- Personalization: You can personalize the succulent box with a 5,2 x 5,2 cm square sticker. You can personalize your order with different seeds and designs. The unit price will be updated progressively according to the total number of units in the cart. The choice of the seed or the printing color will not influence the price. If you want to make several designs, please group them in one PDF file.
Our delivery times for Europe are as follows (working days):
50 – 3000 : 10 production days + 5 shipping days
+ 3000 : 12 production days + 5 shipping days
Production will start once we receive the final artwork file and payment / proof of payment, before 2pm of that day. Otherwise, the first day of production will begin the following day.
Please check production times for orders over 5,000 units.
Download the product design template here. You can open it in Illustrator, design it and use it in the option “Buy and design” – “Upload your design”.
What are these mini succulent plants like as a gift?
There are so many types of succulents that choosing the best one for your unique needs and interests can be a challenge. How big do they grow? How much sunlight do they need? What about watering? Can they stay outdoors in winter?
Water them seasonally
Just like us, succulents need more energy when they are in a growing season. During the spring and summer, plants thrive and drink much more water than when they rest in the fall and winter. Watering should be done when the soil is very dry, but overwatering can kill your mini succulent plant!
How much light does a succulent need?
- Make sure your succulents get enough light.
Succulents love light and need about six hours of sun a day, depending on the type of succulent. Newly planted succulents can burn in direct sunlight, so you may need to gradually expose them to full sun or provide shade with a sheer curtain.
- Rotate succulents frequently.
Succulents love direct sun, but if yours is in the same spot day after day, only one side is likely to get enough light. Succulents will lean toward the sun, so rotating them will help them stay upright. (Leaning can also be a sign that they need to be in a sunnier spot.)
Customize your mini succulent. The perfect corporate plant gift!
How does it work?
Since our mini succulent plants are grown in the terracotta pot, it is not possible for them to be personalized. However, there is the possibility to personalize the box that surrounds them.
- Click on the “Buy and Design” button.
- Choose whether you want to upload your design or design online. The size to customize the sticker is 7,4×7,4cm.
- Complete your order and in 10 working days, you will receive it at your home!